Applicant in Denmark must provide social security number or VAT registration number, applicant in Norway must provide VAT registration number or Identity number, applicant in Sweden must provide F, FA card or social Personal Identity Code during enrollment for income reporting and/or withholding purposes. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they are functioning within the scope of their presence in Denmark, Finland, Norway or Sweden.

Denmark: social security number or VAT registration number (Da. CPR, Det Centrale Personregister)
Finland: Personal Identity Code (Finnish: Henkilötunnus (HETU), Swedish: Personbeteckning)
Norway: VAT registration, or Identity number.
Sweden: Social Security number, F, or FA- card.