How do I sign up for an OG Wallet account?
Organo Gold will create your OG wallet account on your behalf at the time of your registration. Once created, you will receive an activation email containing your account number and a link. You may click on to begin the activation process.
If the account is not automatically created due to system error or If you still do not receive your account activation email once your first commission is due, please contact Organo Gold Distributor Services.
* Please note that OG Wallet is not available in all countries.
How do I activate my OG Wallet account?
If your account is currently pre-activated. In order to activate it, please follow the steps below:
1. Got to www.myogwallet.com
2. Select "Activate"
3. Select one of the required options: "Email Address", "Card Number", "Distributor ID" or” Account number" and enter the corresponding information and click "Next".
4. Then select again one of the following options: "Home phone number", "Distributor ID" o "Date of Birth". Enter the corresponding information, and then click "Next".
5. Complete the remaining steps, and then click "Submit"
Once your account is activated, you will be able to see all the transactions (deposits and cash outs) done in your account. Also, you will see an icon to request the pre-paid OG Visa card. Please note that you will be able to request it only if you have enough balance to cover the activation fee. You just have to select the icon and complete the form and submit the request. Your card request takes approximately 2 weeks to be processed followed by the mailing of the card. After you received the OG Visa, you will be able to transfer the money from your OG Wallet to your OG Visa.
How do I transfer funds from My OG Wallet to my bank account?
1. Please go to https://www.myogwallet.com and login. Click Transfer Funds.
2. Select whether you would like to transfer funds to a previously saved bank account, OG VISA card or to a new bank account, then click Action.
3. If you are transferring to a new account, enter the required account information. Please carefully verify that your banking information is correct, as incorrect information may cause significant delays to your transfer.
4. Enter the Amount to transfer. Enter any personal notes you would like to store on your receipt (for your records only) and click Continue.
5. If currency conversion is required to complete the transaction, currency conversion details will be displayed.
6. Verify the information and click Confirm.
7. Please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to be credited to a bank account in North America or Europe, or up to 5 business days for other destinations.
8. Cash-out to bank account in US, Canada, Europe and UK, service fee per transaction is 3.00 (USD, EUR, GBP); cash-out via wire transfer in Jamaica, Peru, Dominica Rep., Ecuador, service fee is $15.00 per transaction.
Please note: Distributors can only cash out to the bank account of their home country, except for EU countries, where distributors can cash out to the bank account within EU. Cash-out via wire transfer can be made to distributors’ bank account in any countries.
How do I update my OG Wallet account profile information?
To change your registration info:
1. Click Profile
2. Click the Update button for the information you'd like to change
3. Make the desired changes to your information.
4. Click Confirm.
I forgot my OG Wallet account password
We do NOT keep a record of your password!
If you have forgotten your password, please click on the link below and enter your email address (must be the same email address with which your account is registered). You will receive an email containing a link you will need to click on. In order to choose a new password, you will first be asked to answer your two security questions.
If you do not receive your password recovery email, or if you are unable to answer your security questions, please contact us .
How can I obtain an Organo Gold Visa Prepaid card?
The Organo Gold Visa Prepaid Card is available for your program and your country, you will see the icon in your OG Wallet home. Click on this icon to order your card. Ensure that your Profile information is complete and accurate, and submit your request. It costs $1.50 USD to activate your card which will be debited from your Pay Portal balance automatically.
The Organo Gold Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
Obtaining Your Card: The USA PATRIOT Act is a federal law that requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens a Card Account. What this means for you: When you open a Card Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to reasonably identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents at any time.
How long does it take for my OG Visa to arrive after I request it?
USA: up to 15 business days
Canada: up to 15 business days
Europe: up to 15 business days
Rest of World:
Standard - up to 6 weeks
Expedited - up to 3 weeks
What should I do if the card doesn't arrive within the normal delivery time frame?
If you do not receive your card within the specified time frame above, please contact Customer Support at 1-604-449-5917 or email email@example.com to inquire between the hours of 8am and 5pm Pacific Time (11am-8pm Eastern Time), Monday-Friday.
* Please note that mailing times may vary from country to country.
Do I need to activate my OG Visa card?
Once you receive your card in the mail, please log in to your Pay Portal online, click on the “Activate Card” link, and follow the on-screen instructions. You will not be able to use your card until you have activated your card by accepting the Cardholder Agreement.
How will I get my card's pin code?
Once you receive your card in the mail, please log in to your Pay Portal online, click on the “Activate Card” link, and follow the on-screen instructions. There you will be asked to select a PIN for your card.
What are the benefits of using the Organo Gold Visa Prepaid Card?
- Conveniently load your card with your commission payments.
- Shop everywhere Visa debit is accepted - in-store, online, or by phone.
- Withdraw cash at more than 1 million ATMs worldwide
- View your card balance and statement online or from your mobile phone
Can the card be in different person’s name than my own?
The prepaid card can only be issued in the name of the registered owner of the Pay Portal.
Can My OG visa be under a company name?
Unfortunately not. Prepaid cards may be issued in the name of an individual only.
How can I access My OG Wallet from my mobile device?
My OG Wallet is with you wherever you go, on your mobile device!
Users of iPhone, Android, Palm & all other Smart phones, please navigate to www.myogwallet.com/smart. iPhone users can also download the My OG Wallet mobile app from iTunes; the functionality of the downloadable app and the mobile website is identical. For all other mobile phones with internet access, use your mobile browser to navigate to: www.myogwallet.com/m
You can use the mobile website or app to:
- Check your My OG Wallet balance
- Check your prepaid card balance, where applicable
- View your transaction history
- Initiate cash-outs to previously saved bank accounts
- Additional features coming soon!
Please note: Use of the mobile site is subject to the regular browsing rates charged by your mobile service provider. My OG Wallet is not responsible for these charges.