You may transfer funds from your OG Wallet to either your OG VISA Card or to your Bank Account.
1. Click Transfer Funds.
2. Select whether you would like to transfer funds to a previously saved bank account, OG VISA card or to a new bank account, then click Action.
3. If you are transferring to a new account, enter the required account information. Please carefully verify that your banking information is correct, as incorrect information may cause significant delays to your transfer.
4. Enter the Amount to transfer. Enter any personal notes you would like to store on your receipt (for your records only) and click Continue.
5. If currency conversion is required to complete the transaction, currency conversion details will be displayed.
6. Verify the information and click Confirm.
7. Please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to be credited to a bank account in North America or Europe, or up to 5 business days for other destinations.
8. Cash-out to bank account in US, Canada, Europe and UK, service fee per transaction is $3.00 USD / £1.90 GPB / EUR 2.25 / $2.90 CAD; cash-out via wire transfer in Jamaica, Peru, Dominica Rep., Ecuador , Costa Rica, UAE, Russia, Kazahkstan, Ukraine, and Hong Kong the service fee is $9.95 per transaction.
9. Please note if your OG Wallet account is inactive for at least 6 months there will be a Dormancy fee deducted. Dormancy fee is as follows: $5.00 USD / £3.00GBP / EUR 3.50 / $5.00 CAD
Please note: Distributors can only cash out to the bank account of their home country, except for EU countries, where distributors can cash out to the bank account within EU. Cash-out via wire transfer can be made to distributors’ bank account in any countries.