Dear Malaysian Distributor,
Over the past few months, the company has been monitoring the ongoing unethical behavior by some of our Distributors in Malaysia. This behavior includes, but is not limited to, compensation plan manipulation as well as violation of our policy and procedures as it relates to auction sites such as eBay, Amazon, Alibaba and others.
This type of behavior will not be tolerated by ORGANO. It only serves to undermine those Distributors who conduct themselves in an ethical and professional manner. It also has a negative impact on the company in both reputation and commitment to all of our valued Distributors around the world.
With that, the following new policies will be implemented effective immediately:
- Distributors will be required to enter their valid Tax ID number and valid bank details at the time of sign up. You will not be able to complete the registration process without this information.
Commission will only be released to a bank account, where the account holder name matches the Distributor name registered in the system. We will not release commissions to any other account holders or 3rd parties.
- We will no longer accept one email address for multiple accounts. Each Distributor will be required to submit their individual email account.
- Distributors will be limited to the amount they can purchase as a first product order, with a maximum of 100PQV.
- All orders must be collected within 30 days of purchase (see pick up policy). Note that multiple pickups and or deliveries released to a single individual or address will require written permission from the purchasers.
- Finally, month end orders must be placed and payed for no later than midnight (local Malaysia time) on the last day of the month. Orders received after that time will be counted to the following month.
We understand that these new policies will take some adjusting to. However they are necessary in order for the company to protect your business.
Thank you for your dedication and support.